By virtue of the current climate any arrest under the Terrorism Act will naturally be an extremely stressful and worrying time for you, your family and loved ones.
As this is a specialist area in which not many solicitors have experience you must ensure that you are represented by a solicitor with a team that has strong capabilities and genuine experience. This is a very complex and ever changing field of law, therefore you need a solicitor and team who are very experience in dealing with such matters.
Our Director Balaal Hussain Khan has vast experience and specialist expertise in dealing with terrorism cases at the police station, upon initial arrest, through to Crown Court proceedings. He graduated with a LLM Masters in Terrorism and has since dealt with several Terrorism cases and is known as an expert in Terrorism cases on the Northern Court Circuit.
We have a very close relationship with specialist Terrorism Defence Counsel and also Queens Counsel who are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we are able to instruct them on your behalf. We can represent any person suspected of Terrorism throughout England and Wales, and can visit you at any location including any Prison establishment. We can provide representation on all types of terrorism cases including but not limited to:
- Dissemination of terrorist publications
- Act preparatory to terrorism
- Terrorist training offences
- Incitement of terrorism
- Funding terrorism
We can also represent persons subjected to legal procedures involving secret evidence heard by the courts in closed proceedings, including:
- Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures (TPIMs).
- Deportation from the United Kingdom under a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on the grounds of national security (Deportations with Assurances).
- Persons deprived of their citizenship and/or excluded from the UK on grounds of national security.
- Persons deprived of their passports.
- Financial sanctions (Asset Freezing).
Call us and get specialist advice now!
Our team of legal experts possess the broad base of legal knowledge and expertise our clients require.